Terms of Service
Acceptable Use Policy
You agree not to misuse the Services or help anyone else to do so. For example, you must not even try to do any of the following in connection with the Services:
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services you haven't been invited to
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services
- access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping" or creating accounts in bulk)
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing"
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization
- advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, disability, or impairment
- violate the law in any way, including storing, publishing or sharing material that's fraudulent, defamatory, or misleading; or violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others.
When using our Services, you provide us with things like your pictures, content, contact information and so on ("Your Data"). Your Data is yours. These Terms don't give us any rights to Your Data except for the limited rights that enable us to offer the Services.
Our Services also provide you with features like sharing, comments and other. These and other features may require our systems to access, store and scan Your Data. You give us permission to do those things, and this permission extends to our affiliates and trusted third parties we work with.
You're responsible for your conduct, Your Data and you must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy. Content in the Services may be protected by others' intellectual property rights. Please don't copy, upload, download or share content unless you have the right to do so. We may review your conduct and content for compliance with these Terms and our Acceptable Use Policy. With that said, we have no obligation to do so. We aren't responsible for the content people post and share via the Services.
Please safeguard your password to the Services, make sure that others don't have access to it, and keep your account information current.
Our Services are not intended for and may not be used by people under the age of 13. By using our Services, you are representing to us that you're over 13.
We respect the intellectual property of others and ask that you do too. We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement if they comply with the law, and such notices should be reported at email@example.com. We reserve the right to delete or disable content alleged to be infringing and terminate accounts of repeat infringers.
You're free to stop using our Services at any time. We also reserve the right to suspend or end the Services at any time at our discretion and without notice. For example, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Services if you're not complying with these Terms, or use the Services in a manner that would cause us legal liability, disrupt the Services or disrupt others' use of the Services. We'll of course provide you with notice via the email address associated with your account before we do so.